Welcome to Sekolah Mutiara Nusantara
Sekolah Mutiara Nusantara (SMN) is school in Bandung, Indonesia with a warm, caring community, founded in 2004 by the Mutiara Cinta Budaya Bangsa Foundation. SMN has provided internationally-acclaimed curricula across our K-12 programme to local and international students in Bandung for almost/more than two decades. Delivered by our team of experienced, highly-qualified local and foreign licensed teachers, our academic programme consists of:
- International Early Years Curriculum (IEYC) by Fieldwork Education for our Early Childhood programme
- International Primary Curriculum (IPC) by Fieldwork Education for our Elementary programme
- Cambridge Checkpoint for Grades 7 and 8
- Cambridge IGCSE for Grades 9 and 10
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma for grades 11 and 12.
- SMN has been an IB World School since 2008.
Vision and Mission
To form future “Pearls of the Nations”, who will be servant leaders expressing God’s love in their country and globally
To create an environment where children enjoy learning and are surrounded with quality education that focuses on the unique aspects of the whole child
Our Values: HOPES
Honor God and respect others.
Never give up.
SSpirit of Excellence
Always do your best in everything you do.